Users are in love with Windows 10, and now it has come up with a new feature. A number of users are very happy with this system support. It has native gaming support using Game Mode feature. You will get this feature along the Game Bar that is basically a set of control to record, broadcast, take a screenshot, and turn game mode on or off.
No doubt, everything is excellent about Game Bar, but something can annoy you is the Game Mode Notifications popping again and again. To enable Game bar, Windows 10 asks you to press the shortcut key Win+G using your keyboard. And also, it will show you that the Game Mode is on. So let’s come to the point, we will know how you can turn off Game Mode notifications in the Windows 10 in this article.
A Process to Turn Off Game Mode Notifications in Windows 10:-
Most of the times, you have noticed after opening a game, this notification is showing up on your computer screen again and again. It will show you that what you can do with this Game Bar.and also ask you to turn on Game Mode.
If you are not interested to see these notifications, then you can easily turn off them. We will tell you how you can disable it for good.
Please note- After disabling it, your game mode will automatically start their work, but you will not find any type of notification about it.
This shows notification is intentional for Game Mode. This mode will ensure that you can get them an amazing experience while playing this game. For this, you need to divert all of the power, and priority to the game. But now, Windows 10 is providing an option that will help you to turn off notifications.
- To do this, go to the Settings > Gaming > Game Mode,
- Here you can be unchecked the option that said “Get Game Mode” notifications.
- You will get this option when the Game Mode is turned on.
- However, this option has been removed including the option to toggle Game Mode.
- Then this section only shows if the PC supports Game Mode.
- This option has been moved to the Game Bar, that will provide you a number of Game Mode icon.
- This icon will look like a Speedometer.
- Please note, if its a game then you can always manually turn it on.
How to Stop Game Mode Notifications via Registry?
When the option has been removed, the notifications still show up. But the best thing is this that you can quickly turn this off this using the registry, and it’s also very easy to use. However, to do this, you will need admin privilege.
- Type the regedit in run prompt, and then click on Enter button.
- Once the Registry Editor opened, please follow the mentioned path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\GameBar
- Then change the DWORD ShowGameModeNotifications value in the registry key.
- If you want to turn it off, then you need to change it to 0.
- If you set as 1, it will automatically turn it on.
We hope that this post will work for you to Turn Off the Game Mode Notifications in the Windows 10.