Android phone is a user-friendly device, and most of the people are using it because of it’s easy to use features. If you are also an Android phone user, you must know that you have a great ability to install any apps from the Google Play Store on your Android device. You can do it directly from the web page of Google Play on your PC. Recently, Microsoft is rolling out a similar feature to the web page of its Microsoft Store called as Install on my devices.
Until now, it was only available for the apps installed on the user device. It means, whenever a user clicked on the install button on the Microsoft store web page, it will help you to redirect with the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) version of the Microsoft Store displaying the page of the same app and let them install it easily. But now, they are taking it to the next level.
Steps to use “Install on my devices” feature of Microsoft Store:-
- The first way to go to the Microsoft Store web interface is by searching for an app on any of the search engines such as as-YAhoo. AOL, Ask.com, Bing, Google, etc.
- After getting the preferable link, you can head over to it and get on the page.
- In the second way to get your app is by heading directly to the Microsoft Store homepage and utilizes the inbuilt search functionality to get your required app.
- In some of the domains, Microsoft has merged the Hardware and the Software store, so now you will be able to purchase any software like apps, games, Windows, Office and more as well as hardware devices such as- Xbox, Microsoft Surface, and another partner made hardware devices from partners such as- Dell and HP.
- When you get your desired app, you will see an Install/open button along with a more options button denoted from three horizontal dots.
- To launch Microsoft Store, if available on your device that you are currently using browsing this web page on.
- Then click on the Install open button.
To install it remotely on other devices, please follow the below-given steps.
- To start this process, click on the more options menu by using three horizontal dots.
- Then click on the Install on my devices.
- After that, you will see a list of devices that are registered to the Microsoft Account you are logged in with.
- Then choose the devices with the help of checkboxes.
- Then select the app to be installed on that you want.
- Now, click on the button labeled as Install Now.
- The downloaded app speed will depend on your Internet connectivity to your other devices as soon as possible.
We hope that this tutorial will help you to use Install on my devices feature of Microsoft Store on your Android device.