Office.com/myaccount – There is no doubt that Microsoft Office is the leading office suite that provide multiple versatile productive applications, servers, and services to its users. Its wide range of applications include few of the most useful programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and services such as publishers, Skype integration, and other web based services. At present, Microsoft Office suite has millions of users who use it for different purposes including, personal, business, and commercial.
To serve the purpose of its users and boost the performance of its programs, Microsoft keep on updating the features of this programs that this Office suite has including:
- Tell me
- Simple markup view
- Flesch reading ease
- Accessibility checker
- Tagged PDF files
- Signature line
- Invisible digital signature
To avail the services and using the available applications of Microsoft Office Suite, you can download the package directly from the website by paying online for the subscription or by using the product CD. To install and activate the product, users can install the suite online as well as offline, but to do so, they have to create the Microsoft Office account if they don’t have one.
The Microsoft Office account is an online account that collects and organize the information about the user who has subscribed the product along with the product key of the Office suite at a single place so that users can retrieve it anytime when they need to install the product. Further, users can purchase any other application of Microsoft using the same account to make payment. It just takes few minutes to create Microsoft account, because the process is simple. To create a new Microsoft Office account what you need to do is, you just need to follow the stepwise procedure given below:
- Visit office.com/setup
- Head to the rightmost corner of the website and there click on the “Sign in” option.
- From this page, you can directly log into your account if you already have an existing Office account.
- Otherwise you can create a new account. To do so, click on the option “No account? Create one” on the same page.
- When you click the option, it will open just another windows that will ask you to enter your details and create a strong password.
- Usingeither of the links that says the message listed below, you may also change the sign up method:
- Use your email address (you may use the pre-existing email address) and create a password.
- You can use a phone number instead of your email address, select the country name, and create a password.
- Get a new email address, it means you may enter a new email address and create a password.
- Once you are done with entering all the details, click “Next” that shows an agreement to the Microsoft Services and cookies statements.
And, it’s done. Your Microsoft Office account has been created and you can purchase and activate the Office products by logging into the same account.