Microsoft Office is a few years shy from celebrating its thirtieth birthday. A couple of its apps are older than the Office suite itself. In 1990, the first Office version was released for the public. MS Office 2016 stands 17th in the line of Office setup versions. The major difference between Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 2013 is that the title bars of Office 2016 apps have specific colors. It is an extremely powerful suite. The apps have been updated with the sleekest collaboration tools. The UI is similar to Office 2013, just better. The UI is constant for the computer as well as mobile platforms.
Microsoft Office is unbeatable in the entire global industry. It is miles ahead of its competitors and has set the standards for all the other productivity suites. The Office 2016 programs are refined, sleek, and offer a fantastic experience. They contain a number of new and exciting features. Now, users will not have to purchase collaboration software like Microsoft Office 2016 offers impressive collaboration tools. Multiple people can edit the same document in real-time. To get Microsoft Office, visit office.com/setup.
Microsoft Office 2016 is a fantastic suite, and if you have purchased it from Office.com/setup2016, then you must download its setup. Now, downloading MS Office 2016 setup is a child’s play. Even though downloading the software is easy, you need to check a few things before. If you ignore to take precautions before setting up MS Office 2016, then it may lead to corrupt or unsuccessful installation. Here are a few things you must keep in mind:
- Check the C drive to see if you have sufficient disk space and resources to run the program.
- Check if there is any software on your system that might clash with MS Office 2016.
- Set up a system restore point on the PC.
- Download the setup file to the default location.
How to Download Office 2016 Setup?
Did you get your Office 2016 from the website? Well then, follow these steps:
- In the web browser, enter the URL: www.office.com/setup.
- Click on the orange Sign In button.
- Key in the username and passcode.
- Or else, create a new account and log in.
- Choose Office 2016 edition from the webpage.
- Hit the Download option on the screen.
- Allow the setup file to download successfully.
Did you get your MS Office 2016 from a nearby retail store? No worries, follow the process here and download the setup on your device:
- From the MS Office 2016 package, take the installation disk.
- Insert the disk into the CD compartment.
- Hit Accept in the User Account Control prompt.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and allow all permissions.
- Allow the setup to get downloaded.
How to install Office 2016 Setup?
Windows PC users can follow the process mentioned below to install MS Office:
- Go to the download location.
- Locate the setup file and double-click on it.
- In the prompt, hit the Yes button.
- Allow the process to get complete.
- When over, hit the Close button.
- Go to the Dock. Click on the blue Finder app’s icon.
- Locate the downloaded file and run it.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Again hit the Continue button.
- Confirm the installation on the next screen.
- Hit the Install button.
- Enter the Mac password.
- Allow the installation process to get over.
How to Activate Microsoft Office 2016?
Without activating Office 2016, you can enjoy just the trial version. Therefore, you need to enter the unique activation code to enjoy complete Office 2016 experience. Here’s how you can do it:
- Launch any downloaded Office 2016 program.
- Allow the Office Activation Wizard to appear.
- Type the MS Office 25 characters alpha-numeric product key.
- Follow the further guidelines and activate your copy of Office suite.